Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Can We Turn America Around?

Since you love America, you’re probably wondering where we might find leaders to turn things around. The answer is surprising. It is precisely in times like ours that true leaders emerge.

My colleague Norman Fulkerson and I address this very issue in the piece: Turning Things Around in Our Lifetime

I’m pleased to also announce that over 70,000 copies of my book Return to Order are now in circulation. You are invited to get a free copy for yourself or a friend in ebook format or as a softcover book. Just click on one of the options below:

FREE Ebook

FREE Softcover

See, I spent 20 years of my life researching the root cause and real solution to America’s crisis. What I found was astonishing.

It’s all explained in great detail in my book, but in a few words, what I found was this:

America’s economic meltdown is NOT economic

Our problems are really moral and spiritual, which spill over into the economy. But the root problem lies deep within the soul and thrives in a warped culture of unrestraint, where God has been pushed aside.

And our leaders don’t get it. They talk about economics as if they were unrelated to the deeper moral problems that caused them. Deep down, they don’t bring God into the solution.

As a consequence, our inadequate leadership is running the country into the ground. We’re now on the verge of a collapse. But hardly anyone has the courage to say:

America has sinned deeply and urgently needs the God Solution.

I address this return to God in my book Return to Order, which you can now get for FREE.

FREE Ebook

FREE Softcover

Or call 855-861-8420 for immediate service.

Plus, in Return to Order, you will plenty of hope. By reading its blueprint of an organic Christian society, Christians everywhere will begin to understand what they must do to rise up against the culture that is leading our country to ruin.

In the event the worst happens, Return to Order offers a magnificent and inspiring plan on how to restructure America as a Christian society.

If you want a God-centered future for your children, Return to Order will show you the way.

by John Horvat II

1 comment: