Monday, November 25, 2013

Voice Of Jesus: I Fly To Meet Him

If, at last, he resolves to return to Me; I fly to meet him,

I press him to My bosom, whilst My Heart leaps for joy; In My joy, I call together all heaven, that they may congratulate Me, and exult with Me.

Photo of Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue

(a 5 minute read…enjoy!)

Pray the Rosary Daily – Do Penance – Amend Our Lives!

1. The voice of Jesus.

And if some one, misled by the enemy, wanders away, My Heart wails over him, as over the death of an only-born. I pursue him with My love, I invite, I press, I promise. But if he be unwilling to hearken to Me, I have patience; I stand at the door of his heart, and knock again and again.

If, at last, he resolves to return to Me; I fly to meet him, I press him to My bosom, whilst My Heart leaps for joy; because I see the child, whom I had bewailed as dead, alive and safely restored to Me.

In My joy, I call together all heaven, that they may congratulate Me, and exult with Me.… full article .

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be our hearts’ desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment