Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to Families Who Honor His Most Sacred Heart

  • I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
  • I will establish peace in their families.
  • I will bless every house in which a picture of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
  • I will console them in all their difficulties.
  • I will be their refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
  • I will shed abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
  • Sinners shall find in My Heart a fountain and boundless ocean of mercy.
  • Tepid souls shall become fervent.
  • Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
  • I will give to priests the power of touching the hardest hearts.
  • Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
  • I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all who communicate on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My displeasure nor without the sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment