Thursday, February 4, 2010

From the email:

Many thanks for the video.  As an old guy of 82 I was thrilled to see such a relevant and charming demonstration.  The bagpipes were a masterstroke.

I'm not at all surprised by the media's non appearance. Same here in Australia. But we just have to keep praying , know Jesus better and Wait on the Holy Spirit,who will act is his own good time. The Church is certainly in a mess throughout the West generally. Congratulations on a fine effort.

A.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New comment on your post "Catholic colleges weakening students' faith":

Unfortunately, this sad situation is also occurring in the Philippines as revealed by study done at the University of Santo Tomas, the Pontifical University and Catholic University of the Philippines.

Please see link:
http://www.varsitarian.net/editorial_opinion/editorial/20091216/religious_but_not_moral

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

New comment on your post "3 Day Novena to Our Lady of Mount Carmel":

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven.

Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.

Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.

Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. (Mention your request here).

There are none that can withstand your power.

Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3x).

Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3x). Amen.

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days and then you must publish it and it will be granted to you.  Blessed Mother, I need your intervention.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New comment on your post "This is by far the most popular novena I know":

I have prayed this prayer Blessed Mother for 3 days and ask that you please grant my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment