Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From the email

New comment on your post "This is by far the most popular novena I know":

I can personally attest to the power of this novena. Thank you Our Lady of Carmel for hearing my prayers and coming to me in my urgent time of need.
D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New comment on your post "Finding the Real Soul of the Apostolate":

Excellent!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New comment on your post "Feast of Our Lady of Good Success, February 2":

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment