Sunday, May 18, 2008

Will you protest this new blasphemous attack on Our Lord: Bloodline!

Tragically, a new movie attacks the honor of Our Lord Jesus Christ and Saint Mary Magdalene, suggesting they were married, plus other insults reminiscent of the now-dead and buried Da Vinci Code movie.

It's called Bloodline.

The movie main premise is that Our Lord Jesus Christ was not God, but a human who married and had children with Mary Magdalene.

It then says that Our Lord survived the Crucifixion, and that his wife removed his body from the tomb, thereby tricking his disciples into thinking he had been resurrected. The family then moved to Southern France, where it began the "bloodline" of the royal family, hence the film's title.

Please express your rejection of Bloodline in a kind yet firm way by writing, calling or sending an email message to:

CINEMA LIBRE STUDIO
8328 De Soto Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Phone: (818) 349-8822
Fax: (818) 349-9922
info@CinemaLibreStudio.com

3 comments:

  1. O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God. Immaculate Virgin assist me in this my necessity. Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my mother. oh Holy Mary Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this my necessity. There are none that can withstand your power. 
    Oh Mary Conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times)
    Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)

    Say for 3 days and publish. This novena has never failed me, I want to give thanks to Our Lady for hearing my prayers & I know she will answer them as She NEVER FAILS, humbled & forever grateful a sinner xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise you Bless Mother Mary for hearing & answering my prayers & granting health & healing exactly as I had prayed it to be! I am forever grateful & will never be able to thank you enough!! Praise God for your love & help! A humble eternally grateful sinner xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Dearest Mother of Mercy, I have prayed the novena and I praise you for the blessings you have bestowed upon me through it. I give praise to you and to the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. My prayers were answered and I will be forever grateful. Praise God for you, and the love you've shown to me. I placed this cause in your hands and you blessed me.

    ReplyDelete